ACS1 Position Description
Exciting opportunity in a growing multinational organisation.
About the business
Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
Opportunity to work for a leading global organisation that specialises in products and services across information technology. We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Engineer who will be working on projects and BAU to support high profile and enterprise clients. Experience working in a multi-site corporate environment with a key passion for technology is required for this role.
The role of the Cyber Security Engineer is to work collaboratively with the Enterprise Architects, Technical Consultants across multiple domains and Account Management teams to understand customer desired outcomes, requirements, and then to implement and recommend cost-effective and deliverable technology-based solutions that address those requirements.
- Hands-on Security Architecture across large-scale networks
- Discussing, scoping, proposing, selling and delivering a range of projects
- Ability to review new and existing Information Technology projects for information security compliance by developing, documenting, and communicating adherence to architecture, blueprints, components, standards and strategies
- Expert knowledge of systems and/or networks and architectural frameworks
- LLD/HLD – detailed level design
- Diverse Security Product exposure (FireEye, CheckPoint, Cisco, F5, Carbon Black etc.)
- Consulting and gathering requirements for clients
- Implementation & Test Plans
- Working knowledge of international security and risk-related standards or frameworks, including SABSA, TOGAF, ISO-27000 series, CISSP, CISM, 4360
- Qualifications in IT and network platforms
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Strong change management skills
- Demonstrated excellence in stakeholder management
- High levels of written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
Experience in a similar role