O365 - Exchange, Sharepoint, One Drive SME Engineer
About the business
Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Opportunity to work for a leading global organisation that specialises in products and services across information technology. We are seeking an O365 – Exchange, Sharepoint, One Drive SME Engineer responsible for providing engineering project services supporting Office 365, AWS & Exchange to our client. Experience working in a multi-site corporate environment with a key passion for technology is required for this role. A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Senior Systems Engineer is a must.
Superior knowledge and industry expert in Azure and knowledge of any of the following is desirable: Identity and Security, Skype for Business, Office 365, Exchange.
As the Office 365 Engineer/Consultant the responsibilities will include:
- Strong on O365 components
- SME with an ability to design and develop solutions
- ABle to migrate on-premise Exchange and File share to Azure
- Strong communication, Self-driven and ability to collaborate
- Ability to deploy changes out of office hours and weekends as per the change schedules
- Using extensive Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange technical experience to guide solutions, provide implementation and operationalisation of the various services.
- Implement best practices to deliver and maintain solution/service delivery
- Document design and build aspects of project deliveries
- Evaluate project deliveries for process improvements and suggest improvements
- Maintain awareness of Microsoft platform strategy and roadmaps
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to peers
This role requires demonstrated knowledge in a number of the following technologies/areas:
- Authoritative experience of installing, upgrading, building, consuming and maintaining a Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server Infrastructure, Active Directory and Office 365 services.
- Experience in Office 365 services; collaborative functions, integrations, management functions and connected technologies and applications.
- Experience of supporting a variety of Windows clients and Windows Server operating systems
- Previous deployment experience (greater than 5000 users)
- Experience with Active Directory organisation and group policies
- Meets timelines to drive the delivery of appropriate, sustainable, and prompt solutions.
- Researching, analysing, recommending, and implementing solutions within their scope and enhancements. Requires the ability to systematically isolate technical issues and provide outstanding technical support to our clients
- Strong troubleshooting skills and complex situation experience with the technologies mentioned
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Scripting skills with VBScript, WMI PowerShell.
- 5+ Years in a senior role designing, implementing and supporting Active Directory & Exchange
- 2-3+ Years in designing and implementing either BPOS or Office 365
- 2-3+ Years in Public Cloud (either AWS or Azure)
- Experience With SharePoint, Skype for business & Lync Online
- Strong PowerShell Scripting