SE1 Position Description
Exciting opportunity in a growing multinational organisation.
About the business
Axiom Technologies is a Melbourne based entity with the history of providing Managed IT solutions to medium to large scale enterprises, across APAC region. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at www.axiomtechnologies.com.
Axiom Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the role
Opportunity to work for a leading global organisation that specialises in products and services across information technology. We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer responsible for providing engineering project services supporting Office 365, AWS & Exchange to our client. Experience working in a multi-site corporate environment with a key passion for technology is required for this role. A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Senior Systems Engineer is a must.
- Using extensive Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange technical experience to guide solutions, provide implementation and operationalisation of the various services.
- Implement best practices to deliver and maintain solution/service delivery
- Contribution to Strategy, Roadmaps and Best Practices
- Contribute to the development of support and usage of the technologies
- Document design and build aspects of project deliveries
- Evaluate project deliveries for process improvements and suggest improvements
- Maintain awareness of Microsoft platform strategy and roadmaps
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to peers
- Authoritative experience of installing, upgrading, building, consuming and maintaining a Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server Infrastructure, Active Directory and Office 365 services
- Experience in Office 365 services; collaborative functions, integrations, management functions and connected technologies and applications
- Experience in supporting a variety of Windows clients and Windows Server operating systems
- Previous deployment experience (greater than 5000 users)
- Experience with Active Directory organisation and group policies
- Meets timelines to drive the delivery of appropriate, sustainable, and prompt solutions
- Researching, analysing, recommending, and implementing solutions within their scope and enhancements. Requires the ability to systematically isolate technical issues and provide outstanding technical support to our clients
- Strong troubleshooting skills and complex situation experience with the technologies mentioned
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Scripting skills with VBScript, WMI PowerShell
Experience in a similar role